Routeware Global is the industry leader in providing software and data analysis that enables public and private enterprises to improve the effectiveness of their waste and recycling programs. Our solutions help organizations save time and money, increase efficiency, improve safety and help make our world a greener place.
Based in Portland, Oregon, the company employs a distributed team across North America and the UK. Our brands, products, and services provide an all-in-one solution to municipal and private waste haulers and other fleet services. As part of an essential and growing industry, we seek solution-oriented team players who want to positively impact the environment. Our work environment is collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun with a strong appreciation for innovation and initiative.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the National Sales Manager.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally, develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management within assigned territory.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with Routeware’s pre-sales, post-sales, and executive management teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Adhere to all Routeware Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, and ongoing relationship building.
- Demonstrated success in both new business acquisition and customer development selling in an enterprise software and/or IT services/technology environment.
- Demonstration of consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Demonstrated success with enterprise software offerings under license and SaaS models.
- At least 5 – 8 years of direct sales experience in an enterprise software and/or IT services/technology environment. Experience in the waste industry and/or other fleet technology sales is a plus.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Ability to maintain strong territory management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for customer communications, proposal generation, etc.
- Negotiation skills for six and seven-figure enterprise-wide contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and life insurance)
- 401K match
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Nine company holidays
This is a full-time, hybrid role. Interested parties are encouraged to send a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit, along with an updated resume. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Routeware Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination or harassment. At Routeware, we are committed to the principle of equality, and all employment decisions are based on job requirements, business needs, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.