CORE Computing Solutions, a Routeware Global company, has been in the business of making Waste and Recycling companies run to their full potential since 2003. Our turn-key Financial & Operational Software Package helps hundreds of companies, thousands of users, and millions of customers daily to streamline communications, reduce inefficiencies, and automate everyday tasks. Our passion is leveraging proven technologies and applying them to the waste and recycling industry through simple, easy-to-use interfaces. This is reflected in our key off-the-shelf technologies: Microsoft SQL Server and .NET Additionally, our 99%+ client retention rate since inception tells you everything you need to know about our passion for customer satisfaction and our commitment to product innovation. Our culture is one of impact within a dynamic, collaborative environment that appreciates innovation, initiative, and creative problem-solving. We provide a casual yet professional work environment with a standard of excellence, designed to bring the best out of our team members.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, adaptable individual to join our implementation team. The specialist will assist new clients in implementing their new software, hardware, and/or other solutions and provide a successful go-live experience
- Manage the implementation of our proprietary software suite for new clients.
- Create instruments to access the client’s needs, expectations, and appropriateness for software usage.
- Create, maintain, and use project management tools for tracking the implementation process for each new client account.
- Develop an effective rapport with each client to foster trust and a constructive working relationship.
- Work with fellow staff members to acquire and channel resources, request software changes, customer support, and training assistance on behalf of new clients.
- Provide detailed recommendations on software configuration to ensure minimum disruption of the client’s financial and operational functions.
- Create and maintain instructional materials including training plans and audiovisual media.
- Conduct formal and informal training for clients remotely and at the client location.
- Write and execute data manipulation and selection scripts (SQL).
- Create and modify Crystal Reports to meet new client requirements.
- Track and report hours and expenses accrued for each client.
- Provide end-user training during and after implementing systems.
- 3 or more years of Technical Support experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to work independently without the need for direct supervision
- Deadline-driven and strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Approximately 1 week of travel a month, you must make your own arrangements
- Strong level of emotional intelligence and maturity
- Solution-oriented with the ability to respond with patience and see projects to completion.
- Experience with project management software tools
- Crystal Reports writing experience
- Ability to write MS SQL queries
- Formal training (classroom) and training administration experience (preferred)
- Ability to learn new computer software programs quickly and thoroughly
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Gmail/Drive/Docs/Sheets)
- Familiarity with the waste and recycling industry (preferred)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and life insurance)
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- 9 company holidays
This is a full-time role based in anywhere in the United States. Interested parties are encouraged to send a cover letter detailing why you think you could be a great fit, along with an updated resume. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Routeware Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination or harassment. At Routeware, we are committed to the principle of equality and all employment decisions are based on job requirements, business needs and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.