Webaspx is part of Routeware Global, the waste and recycling industry’s most trusted technology company. Our enterprise cloud and mobile solutions help an established customer base of local authorities and private environmental service companies save time and money, increase efficiency, engage residents in environmental programmes, and green up our world. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon with offices across the USA, Canada and the UK. Our technologies include routing/optimisation, on board computing and SAAS hosted solutions to help our customers operate efficiently and engage effectively with the public.
We are currently looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative/Business Development Representative (ISR/BDR) to join our UK sales and marketing team. The person will be responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities and setting up qualified sales meetings for new business development representatives. They must be credible and motivated, and able to identify and build relationships with contacts within our highly focused target market of local authorities and private environmental service companies. They will use a variety of tools including engagement tools and social media as well as traditional email and calls. They must also be prepared to work flexibly taking on additional responsibilities in line with the team’s goals. The successful candidate will be part of a broader international technology sales and marketing team and will be able to share with and learn from colleagues in the USA and Canada.
• Generating a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
• Reaching out to potential clients across multiple channels (telephone, email, social media, occasional in-person events) to build relationships
• Research accounts, identify key contacts and generate interest
• Run campaigns including prospecting, customer communications, online and offline events and customer satisfaction
• Support existing customer accounts to ensure client satisfaction
• Maintain and develop market intelligence on our CRM and other sales and
• Document all sales activity in our CRM and utilise our other sales and marketing technology tools
• Other duties as assigned
• Software or technology sales experience
• Demonstrable comfort in cold-calling and relationship building and closing sales
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong phone presence and experience of telephone-based sales campaigns
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce (or similar) and email marketing platforms and social media
• Proficient adapting to new sales support technologies
• Strong listening and presentation skills
The preceding position description is intended only to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by an incumbent employee in this position. It is not intended to be construed either as an employment contract or as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified or assigned.