Routeware is a leading provider of fleet automation and analytic software to the waste industry. Established 20 years ago, it is based in the Portland, Oregon metro area, with a successful record of selling fleet automation management software to municipalities and companies of all sizes. In this role, you can make a significant impact within a dynamic, team-centered culture that appreciates innovation, initiative, and creative problem solving. Routeware provides a casual yet professional work environment designed to bring the best out of each member of our team.
The Help Desk Technician is a key component of the Routeware IT team. This person will be responsible for providing high quality technical support to our internal users, provisioning laptops and tablets and providing as-needed assistance for larger-scale project implementations. They will have exceptional skills in communication and documentation and are able to foster professional relationships. They should be comfortable working alone, as well as part of a team.
- Work to resolve incidents and service requests from the Help Desk system
- Provisioning hardware and software
- Writing, editing, and maintaining training documentation for use within the IT team and the organization at large
- Asset Management of hardware and software license keys, including the asset procurement process
- Provide remote hardware and software support for end users running on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Maintain and support an internal VoIP system
- Aid in the rollout of new systems, updates, and software to the organization
- Aid in end user training on an as-needed basis
- Perform other tasks as directed by the supervisor/manager
- Experience managing, installing and supporting Windows 10
- Experience troubleshooting common computer issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team player with the ability to manage and collaborate multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell versions 5.X and above.
- Working knowledge and experience with VoIP solutions